Angram were delighted when they were approached by Chapel Down English Wines Company to design and develop the new Curios Brew Condensating Font.
This has been designed to give maximum impact for a premium product.
Curious Brew is:
- A small batch crafted beer brewed in England
- Made by brewers and winemakers with a real passion for beers with taste
- A consistently high quality beer with 4.7% abv
- Brewed with real care, precision and passion
- Using East Anglian two row malting barley
- Cascade and Saaz hops for initial bitterness and aromas
- lt's bottom fermented and matured for 6 weeks
- lt's then refpitched with the same Champagne yeast used to make the award-winning Chapel Down wines
- And finally a big late hop dosage of very rare Nelson Sauvin hops
- It's 8 weeks in the making and maturation A longer than any other so-called premium lager and many times longer than ales
- The result is more fragrant, less gassy, cleaner, easier drinking, drier and more refreshing than any other beer we'ye tried
- Uniquely satisfying when cold
- Reassuringly perhaps, it's a bit more expensive than 'premium beer/biere/birra'
Curious Brew is not:
- Just a 'pint of lager'
- A bit like (fill in the gap with any lager you can mime) lager
- A real ale, (but it is brewed with as much care and the very highest quality ingredients known to brewers)
- Made by a Corporate-babble speaking, faceless brewing combine, based overseas
It has been a pleasure to work with Chapel Down on this project and I believe this font will give the Curious Brew the launch pad which it deserves.
Nigel Farrar - Managing Director, Angram